Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Intentions for March





How things went in February

Not well, actually.  I've been back at work for 2 months and everything seems like a struggle.  There is never enough time in the day to do what I need to do, much less what I want to do.  I'm exhausted all the time and I've gained 8 pounds.

Yoga and walking every day - This has suffered a lot.  I'm taking my 2 classes a week at the studio, but most weeks that's been it.  I need to fine some inspiration and new energy for my practice.  And walking?  Nope.

Reading - nope.

Menu planning - ugh.  I have lost all interest in food, cooking and planning.  I'm starting to resent even having to do it.  Not a place I want to be or ever thought I would be.

Say Thank You to the Mister - not enough.

I'm feeling like I've lost sight of what my plan was for intention setting, so I also went back and looked at my January intentions - 

Yoga every day - nope.

Drink lots of water - ha!  Next.

Use my Fitbit - I don't even know where it is since I changed the battery.

Keep Calm - nope nope nope.

So! Back to basics.  Focus on family and health this month (not that my family isn't always my main focus anyway.....)

Intentions for March -

Yoga every day again.  Even if it's just a few poses or stretches.

Drink lots of Water

Eat more veggies and fruits

Read with The Boy every night