Thursday, December 09, 2010

Reverb 10, Day 9

December 9 – Party Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans. (Author: Shauna Reid)

There was only one, because we are the farthest things from party-ers that there is. My sister and brother in law got married at the end of June.

Wedding Pie!

I was the MC for the event and I was petrified.  But after my first little speech I relaxed and started having fun.  If I might say, I was the hit of the night.  In fact a couple of months later when we were visiting the family again, my brother in law began to introduce me to a friend who interrupted him and said he remembered me as the funny MC from the wedding.

Funny ha-ha, not funny peculiar.  I assume.  I hope.