Sunday, December 19, 2010

Reverb 10, Day 18

December 18 – Try What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn’t go for it? (Author: Kaileen Elise)

I had started thinking in the summer that I'd like to take a class in....something, but wasn't sure exactly what.
I'm happy to say, as you've already read if you're following my reverb posts, that next month I am taking a night class at the university, and I hope to take another one in the early spring, if I can.  I am excited.

I was hoping to cross a few more things off my life list.  Although I know many of them are pipe dreams that will never happen (going to Spain, Italy, Churchill, etc), but here are a couple of things I hope to accomplish in 2011 that are either on my list or related to it.
Run the Terry Fox run in September.
Make a baby blanket for my will be born in May nephew
Make cheese
Take the Mondo Beyondo Class

What are YOU going to do in 2011?